Robin’s 73 Best Business and Success Lessons
The 73 Best Lessons I’ve Learned for Leadership Success in Business and Life ?By Robin Sharma, author of the international bestseller “The Leader Who Had No Title”
1. You can really Lead Without a Title.
2. Knowing what to do and not doing it is the same as not knowing what to do.
3. Give away what you most wish to receive.
4. The antidote to stagnation is innovation.
5. The conversations you are most resisting are the conversations you most need to be having.
6. Leadership is no longer about position – but passion. It’s no longer about image but impact. This is Leadership 2.0.
7. The bigger the dream, the more important to the team.
8. Visionaries see the “impossible” as the inevitable.