* where a policeman kills a leopard that is actually attacking a villager, and instead of being felicitated he is booked for the crime of saving a human being at the insistence of some Wildlife Organisations.
* A nation where Rice is Rs.40/- per kg and SIM Card is free
* Where a pizza you have ordered reaches home faster than an ambulance or police, even if you were being murdered or having a heart attack
* Where a car loan is charged at 5% but an education loan, so necessary for our youth is charged an interest of 12%
* A nation where students with 45% get into elite institutions through the quota system and those with 90% are sent away because of merit.
* Where a millionaire buys a cricket team, spending crores instead of donating the money to any charity. Where two IPL teams were auctioned at 3300 crores, yet still a poor country where people starve for two square meals per day.